Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Over and Out...

Hello friends,

Sorry for going SOOOOO long without a post. My husband and I have moved houses, started new jobs, and been generally insane. So, here's the summary.

Noelle has over all been doing well. She has had a couple of seizures, but we are still hopeful that her Pheno levels will balance out as her growth spurts slow down. She is still just as happy, playful, sweet and adorable as ever.

However, being back at work has not allowed me the time to take proper care of Noelle. She is still spoiled rotten, mind you, but she is along for long hours during the day, and it's not fair to her and it's not safe at this point. So, after TONS of angst-ing and crying and cuddling, we have decided so find Noelle a more permanent foster home with someone who is in a better position to give her the care she needs.

Tomorrow Noelle will meet her new foster mom, Sally, and start the next chapter of her life. I am so excited for her, and so thankful that she will have the opportunity to continue thriving. I am absolutely wrecked to be losing her, but I am doing everything in my power to remember that it would be selfish to keep her at this point. She will do GREAT with her amazing new foster mom, I'm sure of it!

I'm sorry that this is a short post. Frankly, I'm crying my eyes out and I don't think I can make it through much more. I will post updates as I receive them from Sally- and I hope that will be often.

Thank you as always for caring about Noelle.

Love,
Kayte and Belly

No comments:

Post a Comment